The Edit Data Panel is accessible through the Command Panel or by using the “E” keyboard shortcut. It is used to add, edit or delete Stocks, Lines, Fibos, Splits, Portfolios or Quotes manually.
The “Clean Base” buttons is used to scan and remove duplicate data in the base.
The “Delete Quotes” button simply removes all historical quotes for the selected stock.
The “Delete Lines” button delete lines, fibs and comments for the selected stock.
The “Reload All Data” button completely rebuild the database. Quotes are downloaded from Internet. All other data are restored from backup files.
- Reset data for all stocks and restore from backup (about 10 seconds per stock)
- Download historical data for the selected stock
- Access Fibo management panel
- Access Lines management panel
- Access stock management panel
- Access splits management panel
- Access portfolios management panel
- Import Data
- Update Data
You can add, delete or modify quotes directly on this screen using the popup menu (Add and Delete) or by double clicking the specific value to modify. For delete, you can also press the delete key.